Friday, November 26, 2010

Start of the Holiday Season: Thanksgiving !!!

When Thanksgiving roles around, it always makes me realize how blessed I am. I am so thankful for a loving, supportive husband and a caring family. I am especially thankful for Maddox. I know that he isn't here yet but knowing that he is coming and that everything has been great so far has been a blessing.


We always spend Thanksgiving day at our Aunt's house. This was our contribution this year.


Chris and I prepared jalapenos filled with cream cheese wrapped in bacon and deer meat with onions and peppers wrapped in bacon.


Close Up! Yum !




And I couldn't help myself but I made this center piece because Walmart was having a sell on all their fall flowers. I could not find a fall looking vase so I knew I had a pumpkin in our yard and this is what I came up with.

Thanksgiving was great this year. We had a blast with our family and consumed way too much food.


Christmas is right around the corner and it is making me stressed but excited at the same time because that means Maddox is almost here. My schedule for the next couple of weeks are booked: baby shower, helping brother and sister-in-law move then Christmas at our parents along with getting a nursery together. Due to all this craziness I might not be able to blog for a couple of weeks but I will try to keep everyone up to date.
Updated pregnancy picture (29 weeks )

No comments:

Post a Comment