Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday and Football!!!

So as my vacation comes to a end, I feel like I have gotten alot accomplished. The first part of my vacation was spent deer hunting, then with family to celebrate Thanksgiving. Yesterday I spent the afternoon taking advantage of black Friday discounts.


After I found out that we were expecting our first baby, I realized that we did not have a good camera. My wonderful and talented sister-in-law is very camera saavy so I went to her for advise. She recommended the canon rebel. So when Black Friday rolled around, naturally I looked to see if this camera was on sale. To my surprise they were, around $150 off the retail price. After discussing this with my husband he finally agreed and let me buy it.

Can I say Bling, Bling!!!



A camera was not the only thing I bought, I also got half of my Christmas shopping done along with my hostess gifts for my baby shower this coming up Saturday. So as I said earlier, I feel as though I have accomplished alot.

Because of my accomplishments, I felt that I needed a break and a day of fun. We had tickets to the Arkansas vs. LSU game and we decided to take advantage of the nice weather. We spent the afternoon with family and friends tailgating and just catching up.



Chris and I tailgating

Me and two of my best friends, Autumn and Jessie


The boys: Jacob, Chris and Wes



We had a blast and Arkansas won. Sugar Bowl here we come (hopefully).
Tomorrow, Chris and I are hoping to finish our Christmas shopping and decorate our house. Next weekend is baby shower #1 and Chris is going to paint the nursery. Will post pictures soon. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment