Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't complaint, I have had a wonderful pregnancy so far. For the first 2 1/2 months I did experience some nausea and fatigue but as I hear some women have it alot worse. Another thing I really had problems with was heat. Arkansas had a heat wave this summer. The temperature 90 % of the time was in the 100's. Thank goodness fall weather has come.


19-20 weeks pregnant
We also found out about a week ago that we are having a little boy. The ultrasound went great. There's no words to describe the feeling you get seeing your baby move and their heart beat. Chris and I could not stop smiling.They said that the baby looked healthy, active and that I should be able to start feeling him move soon. I can't wait.

Our little boy doesn't have a name yet but we are working on it. I will keep everyone posted on how we are doing and nursery ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment