Sunday, October 24, 2010

Preparing for Maddox!!!

So, I know it has been a couple of weeks since I have blogged but preparing for a baby is time consuming. Chris and I are trying to get the bulk of everything done since the holidays are coming up. We recently decided on name: Maddox Ryan Leonard. Maddox is my maiden name and Ryan is Chris's middle name.

25 Weeks and counting
Chris and I have been looking for nursery furniture for about 3 months now and this past Saturday we came across a set that we liked. We tried to find something that would be both good for a boy and girl since Maddox is our first child.

The Crib



The changing table/dresser.

Now picking baby bedding is harder. Girls have alot of cute patterns and designs to pick from but there is a limited selection for boys. Most boy bedding consist of baby blue, baby animals or baby sports. Nothing really looks boyish. Despair was starting to overcome me then I walked into Pickles and Ice Cream which is a baby boutique in West Little Rock. There they do custom bedding. All I had to do was pick out the bumper design I wanted and then the color palate.

These are the colors I chose.

I am wanting to do his room in old sport and hunting gear. The rustic / vintage look.
So as you can see I have been busy. I promise here soon I will blog my Halloween decorations soon. Until then, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment