Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year from the Leonard's

First I would like to tell you how we rang in the New Year. Chris (my wonderful husband) took me to dinner at one of my favorite steak places, The Riverfront Steak House. Then we went and visited my in-laws at Christopher's aunt's house and after about an hour we decided to go home to watch the ball drop. Sounds boring but it was one of my favorite New Year Eve's.


Next I would like to tell you how amazing this past year was. I meet a girl named Autumn who became my best friend, who is now marrying my husband's best friend, Wes, in March.

  • Then I went to one of the best parties in my life. My brother-in-law, Jacob married his high school sweetheart Jessi and the celebration went on all night. I love these two and wish them nothing but the best.

  • Last but not least, Chris and I found out that we were excepting our first child. We are having a boy and we are naming him Maddox Ryan Leonard. He is excepted to make his grand entrance in Feb 2011. We are so excited.

Now for my resolutions for 2011:

1. To be a great mother.
2. To lose all my baby weight.
3. Spend more time with family.
4. Finish all the craft projects I start.



In someway I hate to see 2010 go but I am really excited about this year because of Maddox. I know this year is going to be an amazing ride and I can't wait to share it everyone.



Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. The New Year's celebrations seem to get more boring...this year was crockpot chili and a bottle of wine in pj's! ha!! I hope you have a fabulous 2011 and can't wait to see Maddox!

    ReplyDelete